OSHA Standards Are Often Confusing
When dealing with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s regulations, inspections, and violations it is easy to get confused.
- Which standards apply to your workplace?
- Which requirements in the Standard apply?
- Am I doing enough to protect my employees?
- How can I do the above AND increase productivity?
We, at Practical Safety and Health Solutions, have decades of experience helping businesses answer these questions. Experience from years in OSHA Consultation, OSHA standard enforcement, writing software, speaking, training, onsite mentoring and air and noise exposure assessments in a wide variety of industries.
We at Practical Safety and Health Solutions help you and your Safety Manager to:
- Identify conditions negatively affecting your employee retention
- Identify hazards and conditions in your workplace and their OSHA standards
- Assess employee workplace exposures to noise or chemicals through sampling
- Reassess exposures after changes in the workplace, such as installing ventilation
- Prepare for OSHA inspections
- Respond to OSHA violations (air and noise sampling always requires a Certified Industrial Hygienist)
Our reports meet the requirements of OSHA’s 1910.1020 Employee Exposure and Medical Records standard and include information on record retention requirements.
Our Reports contain text or exclusive links to background information on hazards and and controls that provide context and training for the Safety Manager that can be used in employee training.